There is no party without decorations and yes decorations are incomplete without balloons right? Bring life to any occasion with colorful balloons and with DIY kit of ILOVEBALLOONEE, its a piece of cake.
Being a photographer I am always in need of balloons and specially helium ones. Be it cake smash, newborn shoot or any family session my clients love to have decor with balloons. I used to struggle by ordering on phone and then going to pick from the shop right 2 hours before the shoot so that they stay inflated properly. As we all know helium balloons can survive only for 2 to max 3 hours.
After getting this kit half of my work for decor becomes easy. It not just you can inflate balloons at the comfort of you location but its easy peasy to use as well.
I received two Standard Helium Tank Kit and I took the advantage of using them for my two shoot for clients. One was family shoot and the other was infant shoot. This portable, lightweight tank comes with a manual book on how to operate. A nozzle that comes along is inserted at the mouth of the opening. Place the balloon onto the nozzle and rotate the nozzle 4 times. By pressing the nozzle you will be able to fill helium gas in your balloon.
Standard size kit will cost you 129 AED
Jumbo size kit will cost you 199 AED
– Kits include vibrant, assorted-colour 22.8cm (9″) latex balloons, helium-filled tank and a spool of white ribbon
– Mix and match favourite balloon colours, shapes and styles for custom decorating options
– Standard helium tanks fill approximately 30, 22.8cm (9″) latex balloons
– Standard kit includes 30 balloons
– Standard Helium Tank (1, 2 or 3 depending on option purchased)
– 1 x 30 Latex balloons 22.86 cm assorted colours
– 1 x White Ribbon 40 m
For more information Balloonee.com.
You can purchase this kit from Here